Together with the bilingual magazine Papperlapapp I created a dinosaur alphabet. This was a fun and challenging project with a bit different twist then usual.
I was given a A-Z list of the dinosaurs and once again let a lot creative freedom to create those illustrations. Together with the client I agreed on a different approach to this projects. We came along that sketches were unnecessary and the images would be less planned.
For each one of the dinosaurs I created lots of hand drawn patterns and structures that I included. I used a limited color palette of 4, even though I used different opacities to have some more range.